- 13 workout programs
- Wireless heart rate chest strap
- 2 user profiles
- 1 custom workout per user profile
- Energy Saver mode
- Race Mode
- Contact heart rate hand sensors (Wireless heart rate monitoring system included with console).
- Plug-in (all major voltage configurations); self-powered option available with Go Console.
- Upright seat with deluxe cushioning and upholstery.
- Ergonomically-designed handlebars.
- Oversized, dual accessory tray and built-in reading rack.
|Meta Keywords||Life Fitness C3 Upright Bike, life fitness c3 go console, life fitness c3, c3 go console, c3 go|
Larry - Excellent customer service Review by Larry
I recently made a purchase of a Life Fitness C3 upright bike and a Hoist V-5 gym with a leg press from your Vernon Hills, IL store. i worked with the manager of that store, Sean Johnston, and I would just like to say that I was very impressed with the equipment I purchased, but also with Sean who demonstrated professionalism, enthusiasm, and courtesy.
He was very patient with both my wife and I, spending a lot of time after he had already made the sale, so that I could understand how to use the equipment properly. Sean possesses many attributes that make him a fine salesperson. He is sincere, knowledgeable, a good listener, patient, persistent and compassionate. I have thoroughly enjoyed my experienced at 2nd Wind and would recommend your products and specifically Sean to any of my friends or family members looking to purchase high-quality fitness equipment. (Posted on 3/29/11)
Write Your Own Review
Seat Adjustments: 14 positions
Maximum User Weight: 400 lbs (180 kg)
Unit Length: 45" (114 cm)
Unit Width: 27" (69 cm)
Unit Height: 56" (142 cm)
Unit Weight: 118 lbs (53 kg)
Power Requirements: Self-powered
Safety: CE, CEN, CSA, TUV, UL
Warranty: Lifetime warranty on frame, 3-year on parts, 1-year on labor (warranties outside the U.S. may vary)
Pedals: Enhanced cushioning, non-slip, self-balancing pedals with straps
Resistance System: Generator