Incognito Ways To Eat Healthy
Posted: May 13, 2013
Categories: Weight Loss
For those who want to take a step towards eating healthier without completely changing their diet, the following tips will help you find ways to make the foods you love healthier without compromising the taste you love:
- Add a handful of leaves to your next sandwich, omelet, or pasta – you will hardly even notice the leafy green veggie is there. With a food so loaded with antioxidants, vitamins, and cancer-fighting flavonoids, it would be hard to find an excuse not to eat more of it!
- Sprinkle flax seeds into your oatmeal or pancake batter to up the fiber and omega-3 content of your breakfast. These seeds have a slightly nutty flavor that will add to your dish as well!
- Grate or dice up veggies to be mixed in with raw hamburger meat before you cook it. This will add texture, color, and essential vitamins to your burger!
- If you love ice-cream, you will love this healthy dessert substitute: Frozen bananas blended with berries. You can mix the frozen fruits together yourself or use the Yonanas™ Ice Cream Treat Maker for a delicious sweet treat that is guilt-free!
- If you are a pasta lover, you can bulk up your next pasta dish by adding more veggies to it. Not only will this add more fiber and nutrients to your dish, but it will cut down the calories of a normal serving size.