[Recipe] Frozen Banana Ice Cream
Posted: September 19, 2016
Make this delicious one ingredient healthy snack to curb your ice cream cravings!
2 - Ripe Bananas (slice them and freeze them prior)
- Add frozen bananas to a food processor
- Turn on processor and begin to blend
- Use a spatula to scrap down the sides of the processor
- Blend until smooth, takes about 4-5 minutes
- Enjoy immediately as a "soft serve" Or put into a freezer-safe container and freeze for at least 1 hour
- Add your favorite fruits or nuts
Enjoy this healthy treat!