Teeter’s ComforTrak™ Series Inversion Tables enhance the user
experience to achieve the ultimate in joint and back pain relief
through precision balancing, patented stretch grips and an
innovative bed design that accommodates pressure point and
decompression accessories. Take inversion to the next level with bestrated and most customizable inversion table on the market. In just a
few minutes a day, achieve a natural stretch to help improve the
health of your spine and joints, increase flexibility, and build strength
with inverted exercises.
Independent Quality-Assurance Tested to Highest Safety
Standard: Voluntary compliance to UL’s inversion table safety
standard makes Teeter Hang Ups the only inversion brand with
• Rated #1 Inversion Table: Teeter Hang Ups outlasts and outperforms the competition in
product evaluation tests. Rated by Dynamark Engineering as the best inversion table for
endurance, strength, rotation control, and ease of assembly.
• ComforTrak™ Bed: Built for the benefits with a pressure-reducing design that maximizes
comfort and flexes with the user to enhance joint mobilization. Features built-in inversion grips
for added stretching and decompression, and an innovative “track” design that
accommodates optional accessories; Adjustable Acupressure Nodes and Lumbar Bridge
• Optimum Decompression Surface: The smooth surface reduces friction, allowing the body to
slide and achieve the optimum decompressive stretch.
• No Tear, No Stain Construction: The ComforTrak Bed is more durable than typical nylon or
vinyl beds vulnerable to wear and tear. The easy-to-clean surface ensures pristine
appearance over years of use.
• Stretch Max Handles: Robust handles with angle guide offer greater user assistance while
becoming familiar with inversion and enhanced stretching options for experienced inverters.
• Ergo-Embrace™ Supports: Pressure-reducing specialty foam cups surround the ankles,
distributing body weight comfortably around the foot and heel. This design greatly reduces
ankle discomfort to allow for a relaxing and secure user experience.• Ankle Comfort Dial™: The foot platform design dials up or down for smaller or larger feet, allowing a comfortable and secure fit for the ankle clamps.
• Precision Balancing: Compared with competing brands, engineering tests have shown that Teeter inversion tables are the most precisely balanced. The superior design allows controlled oscillation with minimal effort, promoting fluid movement in the joints, and allows secure
lockout in full inversion for advanced exercises and stretching.
• Smooth, Quiet Rotation: Specialized pivot bearings ensure a lifetime of squeak-free rotation.
• Pre-set Rotation Control: The adjustable or removable tether strap allows you to easily predetermine your maximum angle of inversion.
• Steel Frame with Inversion Grip: The heavy-duty steel frame base features raised grips to enhance stretching and decompression. Corner feet increase the A-frame base by 20%, and reduce sliding on hard surfaces.
• Unique and Patented Security Features: Auto-locking hinges, cam locks, and heat-treated steel parts create a product that is more secure and more reliable.
• High Quality Finishes: Features scratch-resistant powder coating and heat-treated steel.
• Quick Storage: Folds in just a few seconds to 20" x 28.75" x 66" (50.8 x 73 x 167.6 cm).
• Value Added: Comes with a laminated Owner’s Manual attached to the frame for quickreference and an Instructional DVD to guide you through assembly and use; DVD Bonus